I wanted to try out something different this time, so here’s my opinion about the latest chapter of the Zero Escape series, and all the bonuses from Steam that eshop and Nintendo buyers don’t have!
First of all, here’s my personal opinion about this game (spoiler free!)
- Freaking fantastic story that ties up most loose threads nicely.
- Puzzle rooms are challenging but fair, and always fun.
- Soundtrack is on point, and suits the tone of the game perfectly.
- Great writing that oscillates between dark and heavy, and light and humorous.
- The 3D cutscenes can look a little silly sometimes.
- Not ALL loose ends are resolved in a satisfactory manner.